Most of us usually take care of the face and often neglect the neck. The neck area, if not cared, deforms quickly due to its thin skin and experiences loss of elasticity.
Below are the right care methods for the neck, which has thinner skin even than the eyelid. Some of the main problems are Distinctive wrinkles, fine wrinkles, deep lines, double chin. With the right applications, you can have a young-looking neck area.
Causes of Neck Wrinkles
One of the main causes of problems around the chest and neck is the sun. Skin that is exposed to the sun for a long time without protection becomes deformed. Although most of us use the sunscreen on the face but often neglect the chest and the neck area.
However, it is important and you should protect the thin skin of your neck from the sun. Neck-tightening clothes, genetic structure, misalignment and smoking are among the causes of neck wrinkles. Even when you lie down with a very high pillow, you can prepare the ground for wrinkling of your neck.
It is not impossible to reshape the area which has lost elasticity quickly due to its thin skin. With the right exercises, cosmetic products and medical interventions, you can make your neck look firmer, younger and fit.
Challenge Neck Wrinkles with Simple Changes
If you add neck care to your skincare routine, you may notice the change in a short time.
- You should also apply cleansing, toning and moisturizing to your neck.
- When you stop smoking your skin will respond to this difference.
- You should wear natural, light and flexible fabrics.
- Sun protection is more important than you think. You should use high-factor sun protection cream in summer and winter and reapply every 2 hours when you are out.
- Drink plenty of water and your skin will be filled with moisture.
- You should get used to lying on your back and avoid using very high pillows.
- You should make it a habit to massage regularly under the chin and neck. With the back of your hand, you should apply the moisturizing cream by gently rubbing the skin.
- You should make sure your neck is upright during the day. Continuous tilting also causes the neck to wrinkles earlier.
Neck Wrinkles Exercise
You can tighten the neck and chin with the right exercises. After tilting your head back to the ceiling in a sitting position, you can start to exercise by acting like a kiss with your lips. Now move your lips back and forth during movement and wait a few seconds. You can feel your chin tightened when you do this exercise 5 times a day, 3 times a week.
You can sit again, leaning your neck back and then stretching your neck left and right. With your mouth closed, you should try to bring your lower lip onto the upper lip, try this position for about 10 seconds, and you may feel your neck tightened when you repeat it 10 times a day.
Again, you should try to feel your neck muscles by pressing your tongue on the upper palate in the position behind the neck.
Say goodbye to neck wrinkles with light exercises and natural masks.
Natural Solutions for Neck Wrinkles
You can use natural oils for neck wrinkles.
Use 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of rose water mixed with water and apply on your neck area. After waiting for 30 minutes wash and wipe the area with a soft towel.
This natural remedy will help you to have a soft and saturated skin. In continuous use, you can see that fine wrinkles are lightened.
You can also use pineapple and olive oil mask. Apply this mask for 20 minutes, this will provide moisture to the skin and can remove dead cells. Rinse the mask with cold water, and massage the neck area gently.
Smooth Your Neck with Medical methods
Many medical methods can also help eliminate neck wrinkles.
- Botox can treat wrinkles by applying to the vertical bands on either side of the larynx. Botox promises a younger neck appearance by weakening the muscles that cause contractions in the neck. The jawline can also be marked with botox and filler, thus preventing sagging. An average of 15 minutes of application can last up to 6 months. Filling with hyaluronic acid accelerates the natural repair and collagen production of the skin and promises effective rejuvenation as well as fullness.
- Mesotherapy, neck and décolleté as a frequently preferred application in both moisturizing, wrinkle reduction and lifting effect promises. Contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins and proteins and the skin repair procedure is applied in 1, 6 sessions per week. After a few sessions, the visible effect is noticeable.
- PRP, the fashion application of recent years, can also be applied to the neck area. Thanks to the plasma obtained from your blood, absorption is accelerated by applying laser to your nourished skin. PRP, which is administered 3-4 sessions once a month, has a significant effect in a short time.
- Needle applications are also effective in neck wrinkles. With micro-needle devices such as dermaroller, neck collagen production can be accelerated. In this way, the skin is repairing itself and helps to reduce wrinkles. Needle radiofrequency applications also guarantee faster collagen and elastic tissue growth. Tightening is noticed while scars on the skin are reduced. Needle length is determined by expert recommendations and usually results in 2-4 applications per month.
With skin care, you can guide your neck wrinkle treatment and care routine. You can have anti-aging and intense moisturizing skin care products from the Amazon India.